Making the decision to seek counseling and begin a journey of self exploration and discovery is not a simple one.
I commend you for taking the initial step towards this personal process.
Welcome to my Internet/Distance Counseling Private Practice
Since you find yourself here exploring my website, you may be wondering if counseling could provide the help, healing and support you are seeking. Do any of these thoughts or feelings sound familiar to you?
* I have trouble making decisions about my life. I don't know what to do, and what is right for me.
* I often feel unhappy and dissatisfied about how my life is going. I feel lost.
* I am starting to feel worried and overwhelmed with how much stress I am experiencing.
* I feel anxious and/or depressed much of the time. Is this normal?
* I struggle with low self-esteem and confidence, and it is affecting many areas of my life.
* I feel strain and conflict in relationships in my life and I'm not sure how to make it better.
* I often feel overwhelmed and frustrated with my children, and need some help with parenting.
Counseling can enhance who you are, and what you want in your life. In the counseling services I provide, you will experience a non-judgemental, compassionate process that will help ensure you feel safe and comfortable during your personal work. I will strive to ensure that you feel both listened to and understood, and we will focus on the issues and concerns that are the most important to you.
Are you curious about engaging in the counseling process from your own home or office? You can access confidential counseling in the privacy of your own home, or from any secure location that you prefer.
People who have busy schedules with little time to travel to appointments, or live in communities where counseling resources are limited or unavailable find internet/distance counseling to be a very accessible form of support and assistance. More and more people are turning to internet/distance counseling as an efficient and effective way to engage in counseling.